Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Okay, I need to keep myself more occupied. Actually, I think I already have enough stuff to keep me occupied. Shows to watch, photos to scrap, wardrobe to tidy up etc etc.. and here I am thinking of going for some Japanese classes. I really need to gear myself up and stop slacking (as in, playing Facebook games, lying around on weekends) and really make my life a productive one. There are way too much scrap supplies on my desk and with new CHA releases coming soon, I really need to start using up my stash. New Year's resolution: Use up my scrapbook materials. Buy and use, not stash.

Ahhh... and it seems like I have become somebody's option and no longer a priority. That's ok for me, I'm still as independent as ever...

Roy calls me every morning at around 8.45am and starts asking me the same set of questions: Where are you now? Which train are you taking? Which station is your office at? ... He will call me again after he returns home from school and ask me another standard set of questions: Where are you now? Are you going to knock off soon? Can you buy supper for me? Can you come back quickly?

Gosh... is he really so bored???

No comments:

Post a Comment