Friday, January 20, 2012

Enough is enough!

Enough shopping, I mean. I think I've bought enough to supply myself with new clothes every quarter, just to add some new stuff to my wardrobe zzzzzz

Chinese New Year is just two days away and tomorrow is reunion dinner at mom's place followed by reunion dinner for eleven people at my place on Sunday, cooked by yours truly. It's so stressful to cook for so many and frankly my place is too cramped for 11 diners but no room for protests zzz zzz

I actually have one scrapping project on hand, but recently I have been too obsessed with taobao.. Digging out good deals but no intention to buy.... YET. I'm supposed to do up some photoframes, to hang on the bare wall in my living room but I am just such a great procrastinator!!!

I am collecting my first batch of items bought from taobao tomorrow, and I really hope they're good. The item I'm looking forward to the most is my JC bracelet *squeal* I really love JC!! I was even willing to spend $42 on a set of 2 boyshorts just for the label lolwtf.

I really need to curb all this shopping... Jobless now. Jobless!!!

Speaking of jobs, went for a couple of interviews already, and there is another one lined up next week. I hope I get more interview invitations so I have more to choose from... Hahaha yeah that's how confident I am of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment