Monday, January 26, 2004

Kaoz feel like a maid today... Hahaa~~~ Jack revamped his room and it looks so much better now. More spacious. He installed the Tiger Beer neon lamp and his room looks like some pub now. If he installs wine shelves or what then it will be better.. Change the lighting also.. Haa!!


Oh YAH!! Jean, this message is for you... Open your eyes BIG BIG and read CAREFULLY, I know you're not taking your gingko biloba tabs. Haha!!

Anyway.. Please find time to update your blog okay.. (Yes I'm pleading.. PLEADING!!) cos I think this is the only way I can think of where I can find out how you and the girls are doing without taking up too much of your time or money... (Ya, phone, ICQ and SMS lah.. ) Heh heh. Will update my blog very often too okay??

No comments:

Post a Comment