Fourth morning of CNY and itz raining!!! Just finished a round of Dai Dee with dad and sisters at 4.15 am and I'm supposed to be in bed now. Going to meet Jack for breakfast later and I don't wanna oversleep. I haven't seen him for FOUR days already and I miss him and Softie damn much.
Spent CNY Eve morning at OSS, then went home to help prepare dinner, finished dinner at 6+, lazed around, went to grandma's then home to sleep. Set off for Genting Highlands the next morning. Kaoz I'll NEVER go on a holiday with the children again. They are incredibly adorable but they really hinder our activities. So much stuff we couldn't do cos the kids were around. Sigh. Went on the Space Shot. Whoa! Damn power!!! The feeling was like................. I don't really know how to describe it. Wait till you try it yourself. Itz really power-packed. I was screaming all the way down. The wind was damn strong, very cold. We walked in the clouds!! Anyway CNY is rather boring.. Up till now. Spent the whole of the 3rd day at Grandma's, went to the Mazda showroom to view the new Mazda 2 and Mazda 3 but not very impressive. Dad and I decided that Mazda 6 is the best among all. Went shopping for a while at Orchard, bought a bra and panty set that's so cute!! Monkeys and bananas. Hee. Bought a bolster too but I gave it to sis in the end. She wanted it... Went back to Grandma's and gambled the rest of the day away... Damn funny. Went home at around 1 am. Whew.
Back to serious business.
I think I will not do Mat Engin. The financial stress will be too much for mom and dad. Besides, if I go to NIE, I'll be financially independent as well..... Sigh....
No comments:
Post a Comment