Yesterday was a very heart-breaking day......
=============================================================
Jack's dad and bro quarrelled... Softie-darling was brought into the fight too and was thrown out. She was so frightened she piddled a bit on the floor in Jack's room. I brought her out of the house, together with all my stuff. Jack followed soon after.. Hung around the neighbourhood and then went back to Pasir Ris. Heard my dad at home, so we din go up. We were hanging around the park and Softie-darling wanted to play.. Jack took out her collar and let her go free..... Both of us were crying.. Hearts broken. Softie-darling was digging the earth for something... It stunk.. Rotten. A bird carcass. I stood over the hole, din want Softie-darling to eat it. My heart was broken into pieces when I think that she's gonna eat such rubbish for the rest of her life, until she's rescued by someone else.
We looked at her for a while more, poured some soybean milk for her but she didn't want it.. She didn't want water nor her food.. She wanted the rotting carcass but I would NEVER let her eat that. We stayed around somemore, tears rolling down our cheeks.. Then Jack held me and said we should go.. "See, she can find food for herself... She can survive on her own..." He was broken too... The first time I've ever seen him so sad.. I was crying my heart out in his arms and we just stood there... Then we walked towards my block. Softie followed us.. She didn't know that we can't keep her anymore.
We went into the lift and she went exploring somewhere else. I opened the gate and Jack was standing at the parapet crying his heart out, looking at the park. He saw Softie running around the place and called out to her... I walked over and he looked at me with a breaking voice "She's looking for us.. " I put down my stuff and ran down the stairs to look for her... I don't want her to go! She followed me back, Jack asked me if I wanna bathe her for the last time...
Turned out that after the shower, we kept her in my room, took photos with her. She wanted to sleep on my bed.. I switched on the air-conditioner, lay a trash bag and newspapers on the floor for her... I even used lavender oil to freshen up the room while the two darlings slept on my bed until 9pm when I had to go to the supermarket with my mom then they went home.
============================================================
We were supposed to give her up for adoption to a farm.. (Read previous posts..) But the guy said he's gonna take her after CNY (supposed to be taking Softie away last week). Jack's dad wanted Softie out of the house before CNY. Who was to know that a quarrel would take place yesterday. That stupid Jason. Can't keep his mouth shut. Damn disrespectful of his dad. I already didn't have a very good impression of him but yesterday totally shattered his image. I really look down on him. Someone who expects the father to respect his son first before the son can respect his father. WTF. He should burn in hell man. Totally unappreciative of the things people around him do for him. Sigh.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Anyway this afternoon was a fun day. I feel like daddy's girl everytime we're doing work together. We were cleaning the squids today, I asked him to teach me how to do it. So he said I gotta remove the eyes of the darn squid. I asked him how, and he said he'll show me. So he did. For 3 squids (there were 4). I said "LEAVE THE LAST ONE FOR ME!!!" And I picked up what I thought to be the last squid and said "Ay? Where're the eyes?" Guess what dad said. "Oops, I forgot the fourth one was blind~~~" And grinned at me.
>_<
Argh. But it was damn funny. He'd be serious when he's really talking to me and he'll joke with me and make fun of me when we're doing work and I'll feel like i'm his lil girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment