Monday, February 09, 2004

Just before the break up I didn't know how I would feel once it happened.

I had thought that I would feel relieved, cos break up = no more stress. I didn't know what I was giving up until I saw the way he looked at me. Until I heard and processed the things he said to me. I couldn't believe that he was capable of loving me so much even after all that happened. I couldn't believe that he was still true to me. I didn't know that he couldn't have plans for us because he didn't even know his direction in life.. And there I was, claiming that I was unimportant to him because of this, that and everything. I felt that what I said was justifiable, with examples but what I failed to justify hold even more weight than what I had said.

Dear, I just wanna say, again, I still love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment