Think I should change the title of this blog.... No more koi no nayami. Let's say.. Seikatsu no megumi. Yeah. I think that should be right.
V Day just passed!! Jean, any special updates?
Jack, Softie and I went fishing at Labrador Park... Didn't catch a damn thing though... My bait got eaten up a few times but... NO FISH!!! Argh!! Jack went hunting for crystals at the beach and found one big one. Softie enjoyed herself I think... We had friend beehoon, jelly (with fruit and those "tadpole" thingy in them), potato chips, Chipsmore cookies, drinks, lightsticks and squid (for fishing). The wind was strong, the sea was so clean, the place was quiet and romantic but the only thing lacking is fish tugging on my fishing rod. Sigh. Not a very happening VDay but I'm still happy. We reached home at around 2+, showered then slept. Softie was damn cute in the morning.. She was sleeping on her bed but she woke up at around 7+ and took over my place on the bed went I stood up to get something. So cheeky. I managed to get her back on her bed and slept again for a couple of hours more before I left for home.
Today's performance... Okay I guess. Tomorrow I'm gonna flip through the papers again for other jobs... Sigh... Don't tell me I'm gonna be stuck doing admin work for the rest of my student life??? Sucks man. I seriously prefer sales. At least itz so much more interesting.
I found some notes for engineering chemistry and engineering physics... I'm really excited about school now. Woohoo!! Can start studying already! Yay!!
No comments:
Post a Comment