Monday, March 08, 2004

The last weekend has been shitty for me. First, I woke up on Saturday feeling sore all over and light-headed. Cooked beehoon soup for myself and vomited after that. Slept half the day away and went over to see Softie for a while before going to Century Square to meet Yiwen and friends. Went home after that feeling quite sick... Sunday morning went to meet Jack for breakfast after which felt nauseous again. Went home to rest... Watched TV for a while before I fell asleep for a while. Woke up again to watch TV until mom came home with my dinner... I ate half of it and then immediately went to vomit.. Urgh.... What's wrong man? Not to forget the diarrhoea I've been having. ... Poor me.


Anyway today I woke up for work but I thought I should rest for one more day.. Thank god I did. Itz raining everywhere now. I fell asleep before finishing Erin Brockovich last night! Damn! Now I don't know the ending of the show.. Shucks man..... Still feeling kinda weak .. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment