Saturday, March 06, 2004

I'm sick! Sob! Had to miss out on the fun at ECP today.... Woke up feeling sore all over and light-headed. Went to meet up with Yiwen, HF and JJ today at Kenny Rogers at Century Square. We talked about HF and her new bf, Yiwen and Mer, Jack and I. Talked about each other and what to get for XL next week when she celebrates her birthday. I slept half the day away today cos I felt really shitty.. Puked this afternoon. Feel like puking again. No, I'm not pregnant. I'm just ill. Probably from the rain at AMK Industrial Park II on Thursday. Yesterday we had dinner at Changi .. North I think. The chili crab was good. So much better than the last time we went there. The coconut they serve is excellent! But very small... Didn't get anything for Mom though...


Tomorrow we're meeting up for breakfast! I hope I'll be well tomorrow morning... Being sick really feels damn sucky. I wonder why Linus didn't call me for the last few days to find out how I'm doing. I'm still thinking about what he meant that day he came back to the office before being enlisted. Maybe I'll call him tomorrow or some other day. His stuff from Kai Yan still with me.


So tired! Gonna bathe and then sleep... Nighty!

No comments:

Post a Comment