Today was a very crazy day for me...
Went to the field with Zhi Wei to AMK Industrial Park II. We were playing and playing all the way until lunch time where we started to be serious cos both of us were still doing zero sales. We walked to the one-storey warehouses/workshops and started pitching to the people there. Itz so different working with him. He's so relaxed, happy-go-lucky. Anyway it started pouring at 2+pm and we worked in the rain.. Both of us were dripping wet until a kind uncle offered us an umbrella. But I was already drenched lah. Anyway finally I managed to drop 2 sets and Zhi Wei dropped 1. Both of us did shit today. The project teams have been doing shit over the last 3 days. Shit man. Went for dinner with Shawn, Zhi Wei, Dexter, Sherry, May and Jacintha after work and planned for our Saturday activities this coming weekend. We're going to ECP.. Cycling and bowling. Beach karaoke also. Heh. Too bad Linus will be confined in camp... So sad..~~ He hasn't called me yet.. I wonder if he called Shawn yesterday or today?
Tomorrow I hope I won't be going out with Wan but I think most likely I will be going on project with him lah.. Sianzz... If really we're going on project team I think we'll go to the town area. Dunno lah... So irritating...~~!! I wanna do advertising!!! Tomorrow I'll talk to Doleen..
Jean I miss you and the rest of the girls!! Miss HF and co also... I miss my friends... Softie...
No comments:
Post a Comment