Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Yesterday went out with May and Yee Ling to Changi South.... Kaoz I tell you.. The sun damn hot! The whole place is damn freaking hot!! Anyway over there I dropped five sets... Not bad lah. Compared to the other guys who did shit.. Hee.. ~~ Linus came back to the office to see everyone... That crazy bugger was holding the settle-up form and making that crying noise cos Shawn and I didn't do well... Ha ha! Sigh. This morning he was enlisted to Lim Chu Kang.. Called us when he had his hair shaved off.. Poor thing..


Today my buddy was Shawn. We went to Marsiling, then to Admiralty then to Woodlands. I didn't pitch to everyone, Shawn did. And he dropped the first set before I did. But that first set was also his last set.. I dropped six sets today. 2 at Admiralty and 4 at Woodlands. Very tired!! Today is the first day I pitched to everyone at the foodcourt and coffeeshops. Wow! Power right! Yeah man. We're from Faith mah.. Ha ha!


After evening primetime, Shawn, Zhiwei, Dexter, Doleen and I went for dinner at Bugis Village... That Doleen was telling us about her childhood stories.. What use the shaver to shave herself, crushed by the TV and basin, rolling down the escalator and stuff like that... Damn funny!


Dropped by Giordano at night to look at some clothes... Wanted to get more plain t-shirts to wear for work cos wearing those long-sleeved blouses is very stressful when working in the industrial areas... Unless I'm doing advertising... Otherwise I think a plain t-shirt and pants will do lah.. This is crazy man..


So tired now! Need to go and shower and then itz time for... Guess what...

Holland Village!!


Juice by that!


FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE, FEELS THE INTANGIBLE AND ACHIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE!

Remember that Einstein failed 9999 times to create a lightbulb.. Let's just say that he found 9999 ways not to make a lightbulb.. Juice by that!

No comments:

Post a Comment