Hey~ Haven't been logging in to my blog for a very long time... I'm having lesser and lesser time for blogging except for maybe once or twice a week.
Anyway... The last week has been rather... Shitty, I must say.
Wednesday I was out with Jacintha to history the Parker sets at Clifford Pier and Raffles Place. I was just 2 more to the freaking bell.
Thursday I moved Verve Eccentric for the first time, and did shit with it, together with Max at Tanglin Mall, Tanglin Shopping Center, Ming Arcade and Forum the Shopping Mall... Was like shit man.. Went through motion... Heh... Returned with my bag full and my pocket empty.
Friday I was with Jeffrey at Geylang, dropped 2 there and paid for another 2 myself, with the intention of selling it on Yahoo! Auctions. Anyway.. Geylang was a rather fun place... We stopped at Lorong 1 and started from there. We went into brothels, hotels, coffeeshops, shophouses and we also stopped people on the move. The people in the brothels were SO AFRAID to see me, chased me out the moment I opened the door. Ha ha. I pitched a prostitute from Thailand... Darn her boobies were like.. HUGE! Ha ha!! By the way, I'm still straight, yeah. Jeffrey pitched a trio of guys from the U.S.A. and one guy said he'll get one set from me cos "She's lovely!", to quote the guy. Anyway he asked for my contact number and I told him that he can just call the office. Hee. I dropped a second set to this Bangala for a freaking 13 bucks. Shit man. I lost my attitude after that.... Until around 3.30pm, I reminded myself of WHY I'M HERE AND WHAT I'M DOING and a smile just came to my face and I just kept going... Jeff managed to drop 7 sets to grab the bonus... That guy's really good.
Saturday was out with Jacintha and Jian Zhi at Queenstown and Queensway..... I dropped 7 sets there but all because I absorbed 5 bucks from each customer... I returned with results but my pocket was empty. I promised myself I will NEVER EVER do that again.
Today was a good start for me in the morning. I don't know why, but I started smiling the moment I was just three steps away from the office. Doleen called Sherry, Jeff and I into her office and told us that this week they'll be focusing on the three of us for promotion into leadership. So motivating! Went out with Jacintha to Changi Airport and spent our day there until 4pm. With my bag still full of course. I couldn't understand why even though I was having a lot of fun, I was unable to drop sets. I was wondering if my pitch wasn't impulsive enough, and it turns out that it is true; after we returned and Vincent spoke to us. I did not have the confidence and correct belief in the merchandise. Vincent asked everyone what they thought the problem was... Turns out that I was the one who gave the answer he was waiting for.... There's nothing wrong with the merch. The rejections that we got are the same as those for watches but it seems that Verve Eccentric is not appealing to the customers AT ALL. So he taught us that we have to have a strong belief and confidence in the price of our merch so much so that when customers reject us, we should be surprised, rather than be already expecting a NO. This brings me back to May's morning meeting........ Now I remember... She told us to go out there to look for 3 kinds of people.... (1) People who buy our attitude. (2) People who buy the price and (3) People who just cannot reject us because we keep closing the deal assuming that they are buying. We did not really catch the essence of the morning impact... Tomorrow I'll go apologise to her... No.. I'll do it later. Anyway... The day is over... Tomorrow I'll put into practice what I learnt today and I know I will set the pace tomorrow.... Nighty~!!
By the way... FallenAngel... You can call me any time in the night.... I miss you too.
No comments:
Post a Comment