Tuesday, April 06, 2004

This morning woke up late... Ended up not going to work... Last night was very shitty for me... Vincent was right... Nobody will understand why and what we are doing unless they do it themselves..... Itz okay... I will bear with it until I make it... I know I can do it and I'm going to prove that they are all so wrong.


Anyway yesterday was rather fun.. I managed to keep my excitement level at a consistent level so I didn't do shit... I would be going out to do better today if I didn't wake up late... I woke up at 8.15am and decided that I'll give work a miss today... Time I should take a break as well... Might as well spend some time alone with myself, perhaps pop by the library or go swim. The weather is quite good today.


Just weighed myself... Guess what.... I lost 4kg ever since I joined the business!!



Did I mention that Linus is coming back on Good Friday? And he'll be joining us in the field for one week? I'm so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment