Monday, June 07, 2004

Can't believe I'm still online... Anyway I was designing a new worksheet, personal daily review and weekly production chart for my Storm guys... While waiting for Linus' phone call but he didn't call at all.. I'm not sure if he forgot about it or that he was busy... Perhaps he was with Doleen and May today in the office planning for things this week... I know there'll be a very exciting game stretching over the week since he's here... I definitely must fight hard tomorrow to set the pace and make sure my buddy dun do shit... I hope I'll be with Selina tomorrow.. This girl can really set the pace man.

Was going through my production chart for the last week and I was like.... GOSH my production is so fucking little last week!!! This week got to really buck up... Hopefully with the help of my leader I'll be able to change my life for the better... Not to forget my CP1 lesson tomorrow.... Sianz... Tuesday I'm supposed to meet the girls but I still haven't decided yet.... Feeling hungry now... Feel like watching tv but nothing's on... Dad just came in to try to get me to sleep but I can't... I'm too hungry... Haha..

Did I mention that Wild Wild Wet is not fun?? I dun think itz worth the admission fee... Nothing much to do there.

This week will be an improvement week for me... I really must fight hard tomorrow for outfield with Linus on Tuesday. Damn! I must set the pace tomorrow! And every single day! For myself, for Storm, for Faith and of course, for Linus.


Juice!



By the way... I thought of something real catchy..

"Juicy juicy ring the bell!"

Ha ha..

No comments:

Post a Comment