Saturday, June 12, 2004

Chatting with Simon now over ICQ... talking about running my own business and there he goes "PZ Pte Ltd ah?"..... Those who want to know what PZ is can leave a message in my tagboard... Ha ha.

Anyway... This week has been rather exciting. Monday night the Nexscenders went for "Team Night" at Little India... You should have seen how exciting our Team Night was man..... Heh.... Going for EXTRA-MILE at Little India..! WTF. At least I managed to earn some extra cash as "OT pay"... Shucks. The stupid ah nehs and bangalas. Keep milking me for discounts.. Bloody shit. Next time better don't let me see them again.

Tuesday I set the pace with Suan Kim, at Jurong Port Road. Thanks to that guy who closed 6 pieces for me, otherwise I wouldn't have set the pace. Then on Wednesday I brought this guy Alwin as an observer and I did only 3 pieces. Fuck. And Vincent was saying that Alwin must be a kuku if he comes back as a re-train the next day, and true enough, Alwin turned up. Thanks to Max for helping me with my re-train cos I fell sick. Today was a very exciting day at Toh Guan Road... Set the pace again today... So this week I sort of STORMed the location with pacesetters man... Juice! So this week... the STORM team produced three pacesetters.. Juice! Tomorrow is Saturday... Have to make full use of the day and set the pace with my guy... Heh...


And did I mention that Linus seems to have disappeared? I wonder what he's doing now.. He hasn't called me ever since Saturday night... Where are you when I need you, my dear leader???


So next week onwards... I aim to ring the bell at least 4 times... And to get Alwin into leadership before he goes back to school.... Have to consult Vincent, Linus or May for some planning... Alwin's good, that guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment