Sunday, June 13, 2004

My day sucks.


Woke up at 1017 and panicked, thinking that I missed work and was even wondering why didn't anyone at the office call me and started thinking about what excuse to give May... Then started to ask myself, Hey, isn't today Sunday? Checked my calendar and true enough to my relief, it IS Sunday. Man. Does this mean I'm turning into a workaholic? I noticed that every minute I spend awake I'm thinking about my business. I don't even have much time for my family anymore... I'm even too tired to go and visit Softie...


Then talked to him over the phone... Feeling...... I dunno... Feel that if there are so many scars that he can't get over then perhaps it is time to move on to another new relationship; so that we both can concentrate better on our businesses... Agree...?


Anyway.... Yesterday was with May, Kang Jun and Siyan at Hotspot having our team dinner and team night... Set goals with May and then Alwin called to say he's backing out of the biz... Sigh.. There goes another Storm guy... Storm grew by 3 over the last two weeks but the Storm leader is still fighting on her own... Wonder what the problem is? Linus says its the pace-setting... I agree too... But I have set the pace for my last two guys but I'm still unable to retain them... Haiz... And my stupid shitty phone is so lousy... The keypad is going to be gone soon I think... Have to send it for servicing fast!


So my goals for this week...:

- Grow by 2.
- Ring at least 4 bells.
- Production of $1400.

And of course, not stated on my goal sheet:

- Set the pace consecutively for 4 days to win a 2-days-out-field-with-Linus trip. Ha ha!



So... Now's the time to make some concrete plans... break down my goals into smaller goals... Hee.. Juice!

No comments:

Post a Comment