The last week has been rather exciting.... With Nexscend growing like cRazY! We now have 6 guys in Nexscend; May, Kang2, Storm, Daniel, Norman and Yilin. [Storm = Me.] My name seems to have been changed from Xiao Hui to Sally to Mary to Stephanie and now finally they have settled with Storm and that's my team name too. Seems like they love my team name so much that they no longer call me by name in the morning primetime. Anyway... Norman is quite a headache to train... I hope I get past this stage =).
Life has been pretty alright so far... Aunt Alison was diagnosed with breast cancer.. She just had an op on Friday to get it removed... Haiz.... So sad.... In comparison to hers, all my problems seem to be reduced to nothing... Imagine what's gonna happen to Diane if one day things really take a turn for the worst... *sHuddeRs* Had a chat with Shirley sis this afternoon about him and me... She told me to go and think carefully before making a choice because I know myself best.... And he gave me a suggestion this afternoon which I feel is rather good.... Said that I should go and concentrate on what I want to get done first then we get back together... Sounds good, no? But I'm afraid that once that happens, we will never get back together again... This afternoon he actually asked me to go and get back my stuf from his place.... Gosh.... How could he say that..... And I'm quite worried about his case with the TP... Just hope that everything will be alright....
Overall... Life is getting better, I must say... There's growth for Storm and Nexscend; next thing on hand is to get myself strong in fieldwork, get Norman better at the System, bring down his level of pride so that he can take rejections better, help Kang2 to grow and make sure Nexscend is never below the CT pigs. Stupid ya-ya-papayas. Kick us for 2 weeks and they think they're so great... Heh... I know all the ugly things they've been doing so I shan't bother about them much... The important things that have to be done I will make sure I do it and make sure that no one kicks FLS again. -=ReveNge WeEk=-
===============================
Funny that my life seems to revolve around work much much more than anything else.....
No comments:
Post a Comment