This week has been kinda weird.... Daniel started behaving in a weird way.... Started to be very caring to me and I hate it... Not because Daniel is a bad guy... But I dun have any romantic feelings for him..... The only relationship that exists between us is that of a leader and a non-leader.. The only role I want to be is his business partner but he told Kang Jun otherwise.... Its really weird and I dun like the way he behaves around me... He's like trying very hard to catch my attention.. I will just do what Vincent and Linus always do... Ignore the stupid behaviour until he is behaving in the right way then I will talk to him... Because we only want to work with people who want to work with us... If he continues doing stupid things then I will have to reflect it to the management... =( Guess I'll talk to Jenson tomorrow for a solution.....
Anyway... Had a very long conversation with Kang2 last night... For about 3 hours I think.. Talked about some people in the office... I think A.C.E. won't last long in this biz... and he better dun create any trouble for me with Singtel. Glad to see Kang2 cheered up today... The bond between us is something different from the others in the office... We're like siblings... And I think its good... Cos both of us are Nexscenders and we share a common vision... From tomorrow onwards we shall work closely together to get ourselves into management by November.
Got to sleep soon... Still have to plan area with Kang2 at 0730 later...
No comments:
Post a Comment