Sunday, August 22, 2004

Haven't blogged for close to a month!! !@$#$%#$%&%#^*

Anyway nothing really exciting happened... went to buy La Bi Xiao Xin VCD yesterday... watched till I fell asleep. I guess the mood matters when watching Crayon Shin-chan's funny antics... I was expecting myself to laugh till I was rolling on the floor or something.. Or maybe because I was alone when I was watching. Sherry wants to come over some day..


Planning to go to the zoo next sunday leh. Want to go and see the white tigers. Was near Mandai that day and happened to see the big poster saying.. "The white tigers are here!!" with a picture of a white tiger beside the words. =)

May wants to go to the Night Safari but then.... Very far and will be very late leh!!!! >_<


Jay Chou's new album is out!! Didn't realise until Kang2 mentioned that Jay Chou releases a new album once a year. Must get must get!! And I want to watch the movie about a guide dog in Japan... Quill. The Lab. Retriever is so cute!!!



Must make money next week! Must win the competition!!


Tunnel Vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment