My weekend sucks!!!
First... I was down with a red eye... Infection I suppose... Couldn't go to work on Friday and Saturday.. Called sig. other and he just couldn't care less.. our relationship is really going downhill.. Going flat soon. You know, just like the ECG monitor... FLAT LINE!! Didn't see a doc cos
1. I couldn't see a thing! Couldn't open my eyes.
2. Was at Malaysia on Saturday. Went to visit granny.. She's in the hospital.
By the time I returned on Sunday morning, I was feeling much better already. Though my eye still feels sting-y (not stingy, please) but should be able to make it in the field tomorrow.
Set a two months goal for myself and decided to break up with sig. other. I can't feel the love anymore.. Sad lah.... Like... What the hell... 2 years and 9 months... Can have 3 babies leh. Not that we tried to make babies, but rather the time we spent together. Really feel very ke xi... But then like what Kenneth once said to me before; when he was still alive; we cannot be together just because it will be a pity if we broke up... We must be happy together.. Judging from things, I guess both of us are just not meant for each other... Our character, stubbornness, our interests.. Pity? Yes ba... Coming to almost 3 years, and things have to end this way.. Its really a pity.. I dunno how long I may take to get over him but I have to.... Sometimes I really dunno if its true that opposites attract... For my case, NO.
I know deep down inside no matter what nasty things I may say to you, I still love you.. Really.. I know because late at night when I can't sleep, I will think of the nights we spent together. I still remember the time you sneaked into my room in the middle of the night and woke me with a kiss on my cheek and you said you're here because you missed me. When will you do such romantic things again? You planted a rose for me. I left my handprints all over the wall in your room with yellow paint, remember? I know you love me too. But why can't we both just put in a little more effort to maintain the relationship? Why do I wait for you and you, wait for me, to do the little things that should be done? Why do we wait for each other to take the first step in getting close to each other again? We used to spend such sweet times together cooking, painting, swimming, tanning, playing games on PS, bringing Ah Di to the beach... And now? We're not even like part time lovers.... Strangers now...
No comments:
Post a Comment