It's over... And I'm having mixed feelings ... Feel happy and relieved, and at the same time, a sense of loss...
Happy and relieved because I now have much more time to spend with family and myself. Feel free to do what I want. Don't have to answer to anyone if I have to spend time with colleagues during the weekend or week nights. Feel less stress and tension in the atmosphere around me. Just feel more... Relaxed.
I really feel sad that this relationship of 2 years and 9 months can't really withstand any test of any kind.. To me, it seems like a kind of joke. I mean, 2 years 9 months and in the end nothing comes out of it. What have we been doing all this while?? There has been no true love at all... .... There's only one song for us... You know Yida? Ya.. Yida's Xian Wei Jing Xia De Ai Qing... Really love the song... Very sad.. Somehow feel that there's still some feelings between us.. From the way you talk when you called me in the middle of the night.. From the way you still care when I told you I'm sick..
Anyway... Enough of the negatives... Was down with a very bad flu this weekend.. Had to miss work on Saturday. Basically just floating around the place on Thursday and Friday in the field. Was conned by Doleen and May into going back to the office on Saturday. Was already feeling sick and Doleen had to mention that we were going to SPANS for dinner and a game of bowling and a goal-setting session for the new week. Quite a well-spent Saturday I would say.
New competition coming up next week, and I'm with Doleen and Jacintha. The two super-power pacesetters .... Ha ha!! I'm gonna fight hard and we're gonna win the hundred dollars cash bonus!! Sunshine wins!!
No comments:
Post a Comment