Friday, October 29, 2004

BENGAY vs. KY

Was reading Melvin Chew's blog on xanga.com and clicked my way to this blog that's rather funny... Here's one of his posts...


BENGAY vs. KY

My friend told me once that once he was bored one night and convinced his already-sleeping girlfriend to have sex one night. I'm pretty sure she wasn't really into it and was just doing it just so she won't get the "Korean"... SLAP!!! Thus, I guess she wasn't as wet as he liked her to be... so he grabbed the KY from his nightstand and smeared her and himself (with condom on) in preparation for the 3 mins of pleasure. She then climb on top and after a bit of searching in the dark... penetration! They went at it for about 5 secs before she screamed like a crazy vietnamese and jump out of bed and ran into the shower... crying... then cursing... then more crying.



"What the fuck?!!!... Crazy ass bitch," my friend thought. At that point, I think he was getting his right hand ready for the "Korean" when she would finally finish crying... hahaha! Still bewildered... my friend pulled his condom off, sat up from the bed, and turned on the lights. He put on his glasses and glanced over at the KY tube again.



Oh wait...that's interesting... it was Bengay.



That stupid bastard... Hahaha! But at the time, he (including myself) didn't know why she was so upset until a tiny drip fell on his balls... BURN baby BURN... he was right in the bathroom crying next to her!!!



When he told me the story...I didn't believe him. So one night when I was bored, I tried a glop on my own balls. Fuckin EN FUEGO!!! Trust me, not a fucking fun thing to do. It's so hard to get in a good position to run your nuts under a bath faucet... so I had to fill a plastic cup with water and dipped my nuts into it... ahhhhh... relief!!!



Here's the link~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment