Sunday, October 31, 2004

SICK!!!

Listening to a song I like very much.... 5566, 183 Club and Cyndi Wang's (I'm not sure if that's all involved..) Yin Wei Ai. Very nice song. Light mood and .... Just nice to listen to. Not in a very good mood these few days, have been having shoulder aches for a few days already. Tried to relieve myself using the Tappie massager .. Helps a little bit only.


Supposed to order dinner from KFC this evening but couldn't get through the line... Went out for dinner instead at Bedok... I would've very much preferred a family dinner instead... Cos I dun like to have dinner with Uncle Shaw Her. He's damn irritating when it comes to anything associated with food and my family members. Bumped into Jack, his parents and Auntie Judy. Kinda awkward... It would've been better if it were just me but he talked to my dad and mom as well. Bumped into them again when we were leaving... Just odd... Didn't know how exactly to react to this kinda scenario cos I know I still miss him..

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Had to excuse myself for a little while... Suddenly felt super nauseated and had to get myself to the bathroom cos I couldn't hold it in anymore but once I got there, the feeling subsided. Listening to Wilber Pan's Wo Rang Ni Zou Le and Kiss Me 123. I really love his voice..~~~ Very magnetic..~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment