Had a very enjoyable day yesterday man... Went swimming in the morning for about 3 hours and then went back to rest and get ready for the sailing trip... The yacht was really cool, but it had a weird smell in the cabin that reminds me of lacquer. Uncle Shaw Her said the yacht was made for making babies ;) and I totally agree! We went round Pulau Ubin and then closer to Pulau Tekong and even near to Kota Tinggi. Saw some jellyfish, school of I-dunno-what-its-name fish, some cutesy looking crabs and a lot of rubbish in the sea. I even managed to reach my legs into the sea water when we were going quite fast and the yacht heeled to one side. The water was really warm! When the seawater dried off on my legs, could feel very, very fine salt. My face got burnt on the second trip cos I was sleeping on the deck facing the sky. It was really relaxing... Got to ride on a few bigger waves, quite fun. Was really tired after we returned from the trip... Had to sleep man. Now still feeling very tired. I hope I dun get sick from too much sun yesterday.
Thought I could get my mind off everything, but I had to keep thinking how nice and sweet it would have been if you were with me enjoying the sun, sand and the sea.... Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment