I never thought I would blog what happened on the night that I decided that its really over........ I still remember........
That night I was crying very badly cos I was reading the one and only letter he ever wrote to me... I read it thrice and I cried thrice. So I sat myself down in front of my dresser, took out a piece of paper and started writing one to him. I was all tears when I was writing it and decided to take a cab down to his place and make sure he reads it in front of me right after I finished. Mom wasn't even asleep yet!
But how was I to know that after he read it, not only was he not touched at all.... He was so... so... so... cold...... My heart was really broken into pieces at that point and I just didn't want to stay there anymore and I wanted to go but he wouldn't let me.. I tried to sleep.. I really tried... But whenever I remembered that he was so near yet so far, I just couldn't take it... I had to go... So I just made up a silly excuse and left in a hurry... But he just............. He's so insensitive.... Too rational for a human being. I left, as expected, in tears....
No comments:
Post a Comment