Friday, October 22, 2004

It feels strange to talk to him like normal.... Like nothing has ever happened before.... Its like forgetting about everything that took place between us for the last 2 years and 9 months.. Sigh... I really dunno what's going on in my mind...



Anyway the Indian guy from dunno-which-department gave us a treat at Sakura Thai Chinese restaurant at Eastpoint Mall just now. I tell you, they ordered like no tomorrow and there must've been about 12 or 14 dishes, mostly spicy. I ate till I felt like throwing up; not that I ate alot, but I was basically still feeling queasy and shouldn't be eating those spicy and oily stuff. I wouldn't have minded the food at Jack's Place though. Hee hee. Madam ordered prawns, sharks fin, vegetables, chicken, fish and I can't remember what else la. I just couldn't bring myself to eat so much so I had only some pineapple rice, some mee goreng, two bites of the fishball from the tom yam soup, a slice of lemon chicken, a bowl of sharks fin soup and........ oh! Aloe vera with lychee for dessert. I guess the total bill should've come up to about 200-odd? I dunno....

Sometimes I just hate going to restaurants. I would've preferred the normal hawker centre fare instead. Or fast food. Ha.


I just wished I had a healthy appetite just like before... ..


Did I mention that I can now fit into SMALL clothes? Must be thanks to the vomiting and poor appetite the last two weeks. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment