I've been banished to the Earth room.. From the level of Heaven. I can no longer enjoy the peace and tranquility of heaven now that I'm on Earth because its so noisy, bustling with human activities, especially telephone calls between people who are too lazy to pick up the headset but have to use the goddamn speaker on the telephone. Dammit. I hate Earth. I want to go back to Heaven!!
======================================================================================
Too many happenings over the weekend... But luckily I have Anthony and Shirley sis. If there really *is* a God, thank God for the both of them to be with me when I need people I can trust at this really low period of my life... I have never gone through any event in my life that is so traumatising and stressful before.. I'm so grateful for the presence of the both of them.. Really thank you, guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment