Thursday, December 09, 2004

Pre-Admission post...

Life-changing events happening... Life-changing decisions I have to make.. Whatever choices I make, they will affect future happenings... But whatever happens, I know I have to stay positive and believe that I made the very best decision I could have made at that time.

=====================================================================================


Having chicken rice for lunch today. Yummy~~ Chicken rice from The Signature never fails to disappoint my taste buds =)


The blood test yesterday was horrible. I've never had so much blood taken away from me in one go before.


Thinking that I'll have to be put on a drip after the op kinda freaks me out a little... The needle is so thick and everything just sounds horrifying to me. I hope I will be able to go home on Wednesday. Ewww... ... Haven't been warded in a hospital since I was 8 years old man. At OCH somemore. So scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment