Merry Christmas!!! and Happy Birthday to ME!!
sigh. What should I say? I spent my X'mas eve with Xiao Guang... wHyYyy?? Cos...... SaD!! wHyYYyy???? Cos......... he made me sad!! I think I was the only one crying on X'Mas eve at Pasir Ris beach with Xiao Guang and candlelight with screaming beng-&-lian-wannabes-in-the-background for company. So sad man.. But something that Xiao Guang said kinda cheered me up a little.. Cos he said.. "You had your reasons for doing so... You just weren't ready.." And I guess he's right... I should stop blaming myself... I had my reasons... And they were much stronger reasons than his... I should believe in my own judgement. Anyway I felt better when I got home on Saturday morning and slept till late afternoon when Mom woke me up saying we're going out for my birthday dinner~~ Went to Changi Sailing Club instead.... :( Read my comics there and then went for dinner at Changi Village... Boring night... .....
Had another normal day on Sunday.. Went to Shirley sis' place but... SurPriSe!!! Mom didn't want me to get a birthday cake... !@#@#$^@ I was like.... OkaY... FinE.... And then suddenly Shirley sis called me out of the room saying "Hey your mom wants to go home already~~~~" I carried my bag outta the room and saw a teeny-weeny slice of cheesecake with ONE pathetic candle in the middle and to say I wasn't disappointed would be a big lie. Ha ha. I would rather there was no cake man.... While everyone was laughing at me........... Someone appeared behind me with a big Mango Paradise with XX candles on it... [A woman's age is a secret you know.. ;)] Wow~~!! So happy yo~~~! Everyone sang me a birthday song.. . ... So gan dong~~~ Thanks Mom!! You da best!! [I heard about the EviL pLoT after that..]
And I'm so looking forward to the whole series of Tantei Gakuen Q. I still don't know how many books there are in the series [I'm at book 9 now] but the stories are so well plotted~! I like! And Amakusa Ryu is really cute man.. ~~ Awww... Okay... Anyway I received a BIg, super-nice-to-hug Debbi soft toy.. Don't know what it is? Go check it out at Precious Thots! Gift from Shirley sis~~! And my own sis got me the latest album of Shin.. Titled Tiao Xin... Wa~~~ The new songs are nice! I like! Thanks sis! MuakZ!
He forgot about my birthday though..... I don't wanna hang on to something that's non-existent anymore... But I realise that I still love him very much... To let go of everything.... No matter how nice Eric is, no matter how long Eric waits... I just don't feel the same towards him... Perhaps its because I resent his age (he's only 19) ... Or maybe he's too sweet? Which normal girl would complain about this ... I'm so complicated..... Although its been 2.5 years since he told me about how he feels towards me, I just don't have any romantic feelings for him.... Urgh... What am I thinking about?.. ??
No comments:
Post a Comment