Tried to log in to Blogger last night from my mobile... The redirecting process got too slow so I disconnected the gprs connection. Wanted to blog about something last night but now can't remember what it was liao... I only remember it was something kinda heartwarming... After receiving his call.
Had an argument with Dad last night cos he has been rather touchy and bad-tempered recently. Do men suffer from PMS too?... Sigh. He flared up at me a few times for no apparent reason ever since he came back from Genting Highlands. Maybe he went to gamble at the casino and "donated" money to the management there... Or maybe its his mom's health condition... Went to see her on Saturday last week and she looked really different.... She doesn't even talk anymore... Sent her to the hospital and the hospital doc said the clinic doc prescribed medicine that was too strong for her (the last time she saw a doc was at the clinic). She had to be put on a drip and placed in the ICU. Funny that the ICU in Malaysia is just like any other normal ward in local hospitals. Perhaps their idea of intensive care was just round the clock attention from the nurses and just 3 patients to a room.
Anyway.. back to the topic. So we bought some provisions there and when we returned home, I accidentally broke the bottle of soy sauce and he just started shouting at me saying I was unhappy that I had to carry everything so I deliberately broke it to show my discontent. I wasn't~~!!! It was really an accident man... :( Last night I left my milo mug in the hall and went to shower ... With the intention of getting it washed after my shower. Being absentminded, I went to my room to look for a X'Mas prezzie for the gift exchange on Friday and forgot about the mug I left in the hall and when he came home and saw it, started shouting at me again, and even accused me of doing the same thing the night before when I was talking to Kang2 over the phone. I got upset and told him that he has been flaring up at me recently, what's the matter man.. Then he brought up the incident of the broken bottle of soy sauce on Saturday night again.... That's it man......... After I washed the mug, I went to my room and broke down...... Silly right... I was always close to Dad but recently I just felt so unwanted by everyone (even Mom cos she didn't show any appreciation or recognise the effort I put in to help her wrap up her X'Mas gifts nicely..) except my dear Shirley sis who was there for me all the time.... At that moment I felt that even my dearest Dad ..... (*don't really know how to describe the feelings*; but think you can understand..) Sigh.. Just couldn't really take it and cried my heart out. I wanted a hug man.. At that moment. Sent a message to him not related to what I was feeling and he called after a while.... Felt a tad better after that...
At times I really feel like a little girl who just wants some attention from the people she loves.... Especially mom, dad, bf at this time... Perhaps such behaviour is a bit late for someone like me?.. Though I may be independent in other aspects, I still need attention from my most loved ones.... No wonder people say that humans cannot survive without love.
My eyes feel damn small today... Must be due to the crying.
No comments:
Post a Comment