I promise I will not log in to Friendster tomorrow.
I promise I will not play the daily jigsaw on Shockwave tomorrow.
I promise I will not blog tomorrow.
I promise I will not log in to my personal email account tomorrow.
I promise I will not read the ST Interactive tomorrow.
I promise I will not surf the Internet tomorrow.
I promise I will get my work done tomorrow! ^_^
By the way, some new pics from Grandma's birthday dinner on Saturday~

Daddy and Mommy still as loving as ever~ MuakZ! Love ya both LoaDs!!

This is the Birthday Grandma and me..~~ LuRrrrRRvvVVvvve ya loAdS too!!

And this is the bestest sis one can ever have~ Shirley jie and me!~!
Anyway dinner was great~~ The most touching part was when we sang the birthday song for Grandma~ The entire eating house rocked with the children's singing and clapping; every other stranger dining there must've been looking on in envy LOL Grandma always has the WHOLE family, and I mean the ENTIRE family of her own 7 children with their spouses and ALL her [lemme count....] 20 grandchildren celebrating her birthday only that we seldom dine out... Its always a nice cosy dinner at her place... Anyway family gatherings are really enjoyable~~ Double ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment