Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Soul Mate

I think I found a soul mate in Eric.. :)


A soul mate, to me, is someone with whom you can share your joys, sadness, problems, ideals, dreams and aspirations.. Someone you can have totally crazy and illogical; or deep and intellectual conversations... Someone compatible in terms of disposition and sensitivity. I have never felt this way about my past significant others before... Or should I say, I have never recognised a soul mate before Kang2 appeared in my life at Verve Direct and we remain close friends until now. Kang2 is NOT my significant other.. LOL


Anyway I'm just.. Happy... And hope this feeling never ends... It feels really great to be loved in this way.. In a true and sincere way... Not like how things used to be in my last relationship where everything was shallow and fake.... Where I can't even be myself.. I really feel relaxed and at ease in this relationship... Like... I don't really know how to describe. Just feel like telling the world, 今の光は非常に幸せである。 今から、一人じゃないよ~ [need to brush up on my command of the Japanese language~~ :| ]


I just love being with him!! Can never get tired of the silly things we say and do to each other.. LOL Hope time passes by faster so I can be TFL-debt-free by the end of the year, and he finish his NS in August.


Tried to install Global IME for Windows 2K but don't have the service pack cd so can't really do anything... Shall edit this post again when I get home ya... ..


CNY is coming!! *eXciTed*

No comments:

Post a Comment