Dar came over early in the morning just to have breakfast with me and then drove me to work~! Woohoo! And guess what... [No points for getting it right!] Yes... June Tang the Receptionist of Honeywell Building teased me (yet) again. Anyhow, I still feel that 我是幸福的女人!
Muahahahaa!!
So we were driving in the center lane along Loyang Avenue and at the bus stop before Loyang Flyover, we tried to cut into the left lane cos there was this old Nissan Sunny driving quite slowly in the left lane and there was this humongous gap between the Nissan Sunny and the vehicle in front of it. So dar tried to cut in and this idiot of a driver stepped on the gas and sped up to close up the gap so that dar could not enter the left lane.

The behind of said car.

SO RUDE!!!
I mean, he was driving so slowly that's why we tried to overtake him in the left lane and he so rudely stepped on the gas to prevent us from overtaking him without any signal whatsoever. There were so many cars on the road, what if we couldn't stop in time and crashed into his car? Who shall be responsible for the damages?
Good thing I was feeling euphoric after the breakfast with dar. Else I would have showed him the finger when we were just behind his car. =PpppPPp
I need to digress.
I just got invited to have a gmail account!! Woohoo!! I used to ignore the gmail beta testing thingy in blogger's dashboard cos I already own 3 email accounts and didn't see the need for more.. Even the 1GB storage space offered to me didn't appeal to me. Somehow the appeal grew and by the time I decided that I want to sign up for a gmail account, it was not available anymore! Boohoohoo.
Anyway I can't think of a nice username for my gmail account.. Sigh..
I need to digress again.
Yesterday I skipped work cos I sneaked out of the house on Tuesday night cos dar came to fetch me to his place at 2am. Cos I missed him lah. Hee.
We slept in like 2 pigs till 12+ in the afternoon then went out to get some food and a Monopoly set for $9.90! Damn cheap! It looked cheap lah. Anyway we got what we paid for - plastic tokens covered with silver paint, flimsy cardboard for title deeds, chance and community chest cards that we have to tear ourselves along perforated lines. Even the game board was some cheap vanguard. The worst thing was, some of the colours were wrong!
Anyway we had lots of fun. I laughed till my sides ached and my eyes teared. Dar went bankrupt after I started building houses on Trafalgar Square, Fleet Street and Strand. Wahahhaha! You know what's the trick to winning at Monopoly? Just buy Trafalgar Square, Fleet Street, Strand as well as Leicester Square, Coventry Street and Picadilly. That stretch is full of money! I dunno why dar kept paying me rent at Trafalgar Square. I think he paid me a total of close to $3000 just for that site. LOLz! It doesn't sound like its a lot of money, I know, but I had only 2 houses on that site and it costs only $300 for rent. He had to pay me twice for a hotel, $1,100 and $300 for 2 houses for at least 4 times. How unlucky can one get at Monopoly?
Something's wrong with my network connection. It keeps signing me out of MSN. DAMN!
No comments:
Post a Comment