Monday, March 14, 2005

Happy...

... Happy Happy 2 months to us!


2 months seemed like 2 years yet seemed like 2 days as well..


2 months ago, I challenged someone by the name of Tan Weijie, Eric to get patrons of some hawker center at Newton to STFU cos we were talking on the phone but I couldn't really hear what he was trying to say to me. So I told him I can't hear him cos there's too much background noise. So Mr. Tan asked me

"What you want me to do? Tell them to shut up?"

I was tempted to say yes, but I had no valid reason or the right to do so. I could jolly well just hang up the phone. He isn't obliged to do anything for me. But I had to have feelings for this guy I was talking to, and I really wanted to keep talking to him. I enjoyed talking to him. I WANTED to talk to him. And I knew he felt the same. I knew cos for the last 2.5 years, he claimed (and I believe his claim) that he had loved me ever since the moment he first set his eyes on me about 2.5 years ago on SBS Service 72.

Anyway, a bright idea sparked off in my head and I finally decided to give this guy and myself a chance at love. So I said

"I'll be your girlfriend if you dare to get the people around you to shut up."


And.He.Did.



I Love You! Posted by Hello





Few weeks ago, I mentioned that my cousin, Desmond, has grown to become really handsome and droolsome. And I vaguely remember I wanted to post a picture of him here. So.. There you are!


Said cousin. He looks much more handsome now. *dRoOLz*

Not a very recent picture but who cares. As long as he's eye candy material. LOLz.





Dar came to pick me up for lunch today and when we were on our way to the petrol station, we passed by a grand-looking, red vehicle belonging to the Singapore Police Force parked outside Tampines Mall and quite a few police officers, whom I believe are from the Special Operations Command? Okay, okay, dar did not say he thinks its grand. It was all my own opinion. Anyway I managed to snap a picture of it on my good 'ol trusty Nokia 6230 when we stopped for a red light.


Dar calls it the ang chia. He says its a riot control vehicle and I can't find the proper name for it on Google and Yahoo!Posted by Hello

Isn't it uber cool to be standing at the top of the vehicle armed with an M16, in uniform? *dRoOLz*

*sTopS MyseLf fRoM dRoOLinG sOmeMorE*

I will edit this picture again at home to make the colours look better. I took this picture through the dark side windows on dar's car cos I didn't want the guy with the M16 standing right up there on top of the vehicle to shoot me in case he caught me snapping the picture if I'm not supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment