I really need to get this off my chest.
Like XX, one thing I really hate is to argue with retards. It is really disgusting, and quite amusing, quoting XX.
Following the last few tags on my tagboard plus those that I have already deleted (but which can be found if you scroll down to my previous posts) we can all see that Dickie doesn't have the competence to retort on his own, therefore he seeked external help. I forgive him for doing so because I am a gracious person. No more future posts from Dickie or pseudo-Dickies allowed on MY tagboard. Tata!
And to Dickie and pseudo-Dickie who posted on my tagboard because Dickie doesn't have the capacity to retort in good, sensible English which is NOT rude, here is what I have to say in response to your "insults in slightly better English".
1. 1dick chan2: sick fatty
1dick chan2: oh god..dat's disgusting.U should stfu urself.lipo queen.ur bloody fat la.
I'm neither a sick fatty nor a lipo queen. Thank you very much. :) I do like being Queen though I would prefer Princess to Queen.
Dick is the sick voyeur. Notice I did not call you a sick, fat voyeur because I know nuts about your physical appearance. You do not call anyone fat without knowing for sure whether the said party is fat or not. However, from your posts, I can infer that you MAY look retarded and have the intelligence of a llama, or at most 3 llamas combined.
No discrimination against llamas, I just find that the word llama is damn cute, and sounds retarded.
I also think you have a revolting personality, that's why you never get laid and therefore have to resort to voyeuristic fantasies in order to get off.
Notice again that I did not mention anything about your looks because I think its not fair to associate sexual deprivation with revolting physical appearances.
By the way, even if I'm fat, which I don't think anyone will agree with you on this statement, its really none of your business. I will not be arrested under whatever clause or section and be incarcerated for being plus-sized. Calling someone fat is quite rude no matter how true it may be.
2. 1dick chan2: hello..excuse me, fat woman. I believe I can retort better than you can lose weight ok. If you meant I'm wrong as in; you're a [o[k sucker than yea..i'm wrong.
Pseudo-Dickie can retort better than Dickie, that I agree. Now now, Dick, you can stop pretending that you actually can retort well because any literate human being with just an average IQ can tell that Dick Chan and Pseudo-Dickie are two different people actually. Can you tell already? The difference is so bloody obvious.
And right from the start, you were already wrong when you said I'm a penis sucker. I just needed you to
Cheers to you, pseudo-Dickie, for having some positive belief in your capabilities, but I believe that you can do better things with your brains rather than allowing yourself to be at the same level as a retard; i.e. The Real Dickie.
3. 1dick chan2: Profanities are imminent . Sorry I hurt your lard-clogged artery feelings. Please get yourself a mirror soon.
Any self-loving civilian will understand that profanities are not necessary in this argument.
I do not have lard-clogged arteries. Even if I do, my cardiologist would be the first to know. So far, he has diagnosed me with Mitral Valve Prolapse and not Lard-Clogged Artery, after a 2D Echocardiograph. Please get the facts right.
By the way, apology NOT accepted because I do not have lard-clogged arteries and you didn't hurt my feelings at all. Your comments only served to amuse me and the people who read my blog. Thanks for serving us our daily dose of laughter.
I think I look good enough to dare to post my pictures on the WWW. If you think you're that good-looking, why don't you post a picture of yourself on your blog? Come on, I dare you to do so.
Oh yeah, and how did you know that I'm actually thinking of getting a full-length mirror for my room? Want to buy me one?
4. 1dick chan2: And for the benefit of mankind. Stop imagining you're 1dick chan2 sense of direction is actually winning this verbal argument. You = woman.
1dick chan2: women are meant for men to stick their 1dick chan2 in..that's where i come in.
Initially, I didn't quite understand the first sentence.
Stop imagining you're *insert vulgarity* sense of direction is actually winning this verbal argument.
I perceived it to mean
I should stop imagining I am a *insert vulgarity* sense of direction, and this *insert vulgarity* sense of direction is actually winning this verbal argument.
I am a sense of direction? Wahahahaa! This is the first time someone has attempted to use "sense of direction" to describe me. Do not, I repeat, do not attempt to use phrases you cannot comprehend. You will mislead people and make a fool out of yourself. I am laughing at you, yes.
And also,
Any person with a knowledge of bandwidth theft and morals will understand that anyhow, I STILL stand to win this literal argument because it is, or rather I should say was, MY bandwidth you were stealing. Had I not removed the image from my server, you would still be stealing my bandwidth RIGHT NOW.
You're the one who is imagining you're winning this argument simply because I hosted my image on another server instead of insisting that you take down the link. I am just being very nice by not reporting you to Blogger or my webmaster.
You better take back your words before people start flaming you for saying that women are meant for men to stick their penises in. In any way, you are actually degrading women for their worth and this will invoke many angry replies from men and women alike.
No wonder you never get laid and therefore have to resort to voyeuristic fantasies in order to get off. Perhaps you have forgotten that you have a mother too, and you will, in future, need to find a woman to be your soulmate for life, unless you suddenly decide to be homosexual.
If you carry on with this thinking that women are meant for men to stick their penises in, then may I gently remind you that you can wave goodbye to nice women and wave hello to STDs. Or maybe not, because you are as revolting as a... I have no noun bad enough to associate you with.
OMG. Why am I even giving you advice?
May your dick drop off the next time you try to peep under another female's skirt, Dick, though that will be very unlikely, logically speaking. I'd just like to curse that you can have no use for your phallus.
I'd like to highlight again how much I think Dick's name suits him. Let me use his name to make a funny sentence.
Dick is an irritating dickhead whose dick will drop off the next time he behaves like a dick so that he may have no future use for his dick.
I just realised Dick's name is quite versatile.
I'd also like to add that MCPs are disgusting. This equates it to Dick and Pseudo-Dickie being disgusting. What's an MCP, you say. Ah. Very simple. Male Chauvinist Pig. Get it now?
Okay. I'm done with replying.
This whole hu-ha originated from YOUR mistake, Dick. The mistake for which I have the right to report you for stealing my bandwidth, which is, may I remind you again, a crime. I'm being very nice already by hosting MY image on another server to resolve the whole issue on bandwidth stealing.
Dammit.
It's MY bandwidth you're stealing yet I am the one who has to look for another server to host MY image.
Whoever buys your story must be equally retarded. It takes one retard to help another retard. Do not attempt to say that it takes one to know one because a retard can't tell one from another. A retard won't point his finger at another retard and say "Hey! You're as retarded as I am!"
It takes just average intelligence to differentiate a retard from a person with brains simply because the difference is there.
To Dickie and pseudo-Dickie, I have just one word for the both of you.
BAH!
I really hate to communicate with retards, much less associate with the likes of them.
Get out of my blog and never come back again.
Can u just fucking stop commenting on posts that were posted so long ago? Haven't you got anything else better to do?
ReplyDeleteIf you have eyes and a brain, please recognise that I wrote this post long before we last corresponded via email. This post was written like, 2 weeks ago? And since then, I have removed all links to your blog from my blog, so stop it, yeah?
By the way, who cares about your stupid fans?