
Why does Hello have to make me type a caption when I don't really know what caption to write? Alamakz... *sLapZ foRehEaD* Look at Dar's chao bin Hahaha!


Shirley jie and I really love taking photos. LOL~~ After dinner at Fish & Co. last Tuesday, we went Neoprint-taking again. Crazy cousins =)


I love taking photos. Dar loves taking photos. Shirley jie loves taking photos. Edward loves taking photos not. That's why he looks like this in every picture. -__- They are going for their makeover shoot today, I hope he remembers to smile!


I like this picture. So relaxed and at ease =) somehow I wish I didn't cut my hair short. It would have grown to where my butt is by now. URGH!!!


He looks constipated....


Budding singer in action. Hah!


Trying to be cool? You're cool enough for me. Love you lotsa! =PppPPPpp

That's all!
No comments:
Post a Comment