... at the hospital yesterday.
There was so much spinal fluid that if I were to dig a 1m x 1m hole in the ground, the spinal fluid would have filled it up!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just kidding.
There was just so much spinal fluid that it wet the butt of dar's jeans and the bottom of his t-shirt. Quite scary. Spinal fluid leakage is accompanied by spinal headache and dizziness. If serious, even blurring of vision. Good thing was that when the leakage occured, he was already at the hospital, accompanying his mom for her medical appointment at TTSH. He was then transferred to SGH A&E cos he was operated on at SGH. Half an hour after he was discharged from the A&E department at SGH, we were on our way there again. WHY?!??!! Spinal fluid leaking again!
I finally reached home at 0040hrs this morning. Boo. Damn tired. And sis just can't be understanding enough. I know I said I would look at the stuff she bought and her nails yesterday, but how was I to predict that there would be spinal fluid leakage from dar's surgical site and that I would be home late, and tired? Sigh. The moment I reached home, I went straight to the study where she was, asking her to show me whatever stuff she wanted to show me and she told me to go get changed first. Well, the natural thing to say for me, being tired and sleepy, would be "No, after I shower and get changed I want to go to bed already."
And what did she say? "Ahhhh then you go sleep la."
!@##@$#@$^@#$%^$%!@!@##~~!@!#$%%&
Fine.
I go sleep.
Sis, I know you read my blog. I just want you to know, now that I'm pregnant with your niece/nephew, I will get tired more easily than usual and I've got more important stuff than your nails and newly-acquired merchandise to do. It's not that you guys are no longer important to me, but it's just that my priorities have shifted, I'm going to have my own family, everything has changed and things are different; especially now, because he has just finished a spinal surgery and there's bound to be some difficulties in mobility for at least a month or so.
I just hope you guys can be more understanding when I'm cranky because I'm tired and have got lots more stuff to think and worry about. I still love you all the same okay.. Please don't get jealous. =) Don't you feel excited about the addition of a little one to our family? I am. Very. So I really hope that you, being the next eldest after me, can be more understanding k.. I'd really appreciate it a lot.
Phew.
I'm feeling really sleepy now, the office network is down and I can't do any work now. I'm going to yet another interview tomorrow, and I really hope to settle down with any stupid job, whether I like it or not, just to take advantage of the maternity package for their women staff after which I will pack my stuff and leave for better opportunities.
Can someone offer me a permanent position somewhere? Pretty please? I promise to be hardworking, not bitch about my colleagues, not blog during working hours and be fast and efficient. Please pretend that you did not read about how I'm going to pack my stuff and leave the company after I make use of the company's maternity package. ;)
It's better that u let the company know u are pregnant. Bcos i got a frd who don't know that she was pregnant & the company wanted their staff to do stock take, which required them to climb up & down plus carrying heavy boxes containing files & spare parts. If her company knew she was pregnant i'm sure she will be excuse from doing such duties. She had a miscarriage it was so sad.
ReplyDelete