soon.
I have a low pressure threshold when it comes to non-work-related stuff.
The whole weekend I've been rushing to and fro, On Friday from home to dar's home, from dar's home to hospital, from hospital to home, then on Saturday from home to hospital, from hospital to Grandma's home, from Grandma's home to the airport, from airport to home, then on Sunday from home to hospital, from hospital to CO practice, from practice to Grandma's home, from Grandma's home to dinner, from dinner to home.
VERY hectic weekend right. My cab fares for the weekend must have totalled up to at least fifty bucks. Plus, I know I caught the flu virus but my increased intake of Vitamin C long before any fever started kinda saved me from any impending cough, running nose and sore throat.
Save me please, somebody.
I'm breaking down soon.
I feel so starved of love.
And it's the little life inside me who is suffering now because I have no appetite and can't really eat anything good for us. And why is he/she growing so slowly?!?!?!! I wish I can speed up the growth process cos I can't wait to meet the little one face to face already. (",)
-__-
I'm feeling damn stressed up with hubby being warded in hospital cos all that travelling is taking a toll on me, physically and financially. I wish I can convince myself to go public (as in, public transport) but it's really tiring, what with the peak hour crowd and all that walking and waiting for the stupid shuttle bus and then walking somemore from SNEC to Block 7. Why don't they designate the shuttle bus to stop at Block 7? Damn SGH. Block 7 gets the most visitors and yet the shuttle bus doesn't stop there. Doesn't make any sense to me at all. Stupid SGH. URGH!!!!!
I'm feeling damn stressed up with hubby's spinal fluid leak and flu infection because any coughing and sneezing adds pressure to his spine and slows down his recovery. Slowing down of his recovery = more trips to the hospital for me = added stress for me on top of having to take care of the little one's nutritional needs (when I have 0 appetite and absolutely dun feel like eating anything) and myself, all by myself. Aunt Mui Sian advised me to take more fruits and less meals.. Sounds more appealing to me, fruits. Some days I just wish I can stay at home and lie in bed all day.
I have another interview tomorrow, I wish myself all the best and hope I get the job. Honeywell is not the place for me, right now.
I know that when hubby's out of the hospital and recovering well, all these will be over. Just, will that day come soon? I hate it when I break down in front of him, it makes me feel weak and bad for adding on to his feeling of helplessness because there's nothing he can do for me right now, being sick and injured himself. I know he too wants to get well soon so that he can start working again and take good care of me.
Sigh.
Life kinda sucks now, except when I think I can feel the little one moving. I know it's just my imagination but heck, my imagination soothes my stressed up self, ya know.
I'm feeling sleepy.
And hungry.
Finally hungry. Perhaps I will go out and grab a treat for myself, a McDonald's Filet-O-Fish treat. Weeee! It's my comfort food for now and perhaps going to stay so for a long, long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment