I'm having a headache.
I'm having a wisdom teeth infection, again.
I'm feeling nauseated and wish that I worked just next to the washroom so that I have easy access to a toilet bowl when I need one.
I bought Chipsmore cookies, Oreo minis and I don't feel like having them at all.
I'm still feeling nauseated as I type this and please excuse me for a while, I need to go... Vomit.
Okay. I came back in one piece, guts, breakfast and all still inside of me. Phew. I'm still having a splitting headache, though and am trying my best to stay away from painkillers. Whatever I ingest, baby ingests too. I have no intention to try to damage his/her liver before he/she gets to breathe the same air as I do. Not that I will try anyway. Sheesh. What am I talking about?
Dar is still in hospital, but the good thing is, all that leakage has stopped and I'm really looking forward to his discharge, though I hope he will stay there for a couple of days more to make sure he's really alright.
Perhaps I should walk over to The Signature to grab some fruits now? I'm feeling kinda hungry. Hmm... I hope my notebook will not be kidnapped while I'm out.
And why do I keep feeling vibrations, as though the building is shaking? Is it just me?
No comments:
Post a Comment