Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Taiwan Top Supermodel

is not that tall, slim, beautiful long-haired Lin Zhi Ling, but is.....



*drumrolls*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Ru Hua!!!

I got this in my email inbox the other day from Shirley-jie, and she told me that Ru Hua's baby is very cute, and really looks like Ru Hua.

Oh.My.God.

How can a baby still be cute if he/she looks like Ru Hua?

Wahahahahhaa.

Then again, Ru Hua is really funny. The moment I see her face, I already feel like laughing. When she pulls the stocking over her head, I find it even more funny. Her make-up makes her look quite gross but she's damn funny. I really love watching Jacky Wu's entertainment. Born comedian.

Who are your favourites?

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    How have you been? You did not update your blog.

    From
    stranger who is concerned about you
    hoonts@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete