Tuesday, July 05, 2005

More! Give me more!


Shirley-jie's solemnization at Holiday Inn Atrium.. Posted by Picasa

Sorry lah.. I don't have more already.

Guess what? *no prizes for getting it right.

I have not been working again!

I've been dreading going to work and it's very bad, I know. I have been honing my mahjong skills at dar's place over the last few days with his brothers and brother's gf. Let's count... I have not been going to work for two weeks in a row. I wanted to start work this week but came down with a flu today. Whole body's aching and dar's not here to give me a soothing masage. =( Quite sad. I'm not running a fever yet, but as of 10 minutes ago, my temperature is 37.3°C. *sobs*

Oh! We've filed a notice for marriage with the ROM and it has been confirmed, we're solemnizing on 2nd August 2005, yippee!! Everyone, congratulate me!! Wahahaha.

And these few days, I've been seeing a lot of the NKF Cancer Show adverts on TV again. If you've seen something I wrote about quite sometime ago, during the last NKF show, you'd know how much I loathe seeing those TV commercials asking you to donate and win cash and prizes.

I'm not heartless, I just hate it when organizers use attractive prizes to cajole people into calling their donation hotlines. It just defeats the purpose of charity, right?

Don't really have anything special to write about now.. So shall go and rest early and hope that my flu will be better tomorrow so that I can go back to work..

Nighty everyone! Rest early!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, u look prettier when u r pregnant. Heard that when one is pregnant with a girl the mother will look pretty whereas for a boy of course ugly lah... Ha ha ha... Don't know how true is that? Because Zoe Tay was pretty as before when she's pregnant with a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulate u! Ah...only one photo from your Shirley-jie's solemnization, disppointed man!:( Anyway remember to shoot more pictures on your big day and load it here for us(your fans). We want more pictures... more pictures of u!!! U know what? U look attractive than the bride...ssh...don't tell your jie ah!;)

    ReplyDelete