Sunday, September 18, 2005

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall...

.. And so did I.

I fell and hurt myself this morning! Sobz. Now I have bruises on each of my knee caps and broken skin on my left hand.

Luckily I broke my fall with my hands else I'd be in hospital already... Yeah.. You got it right.. I FELL FORWARD AND LANDED FLAT ON THE GROUND. Called one of my aunts to take me to the hospital and they put me in the observation room for half an hour, monitoring baby's heartbeat and fetal movements. THANK GOD HE'S FINE or I'd never forgive myself.

Started crying soon after the fall because baby was so quiet in there I thought something had happened to him. *touchwood* And stupid dar scolded me for not being careful. Sigh. I know he cared and that's why he was pissed off, but can't he be more sensitive and realise that I didn't want to fall too? I was feeling bad enough already, and in pain and he had to add on to the emotional pain.

Anyway, all is well now... My hand just feels like it's burning where the broken skin is. Couldn't even shampoo my hair properly.

So ke lian!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh no... take care & be cautious in whatever u do!

    ReplyDelete