Saturday, September 17, 2005

I saw my baby move!!

Under my skin, that is.

I thought I wouldn't get to see his movements until he reached 6 months and last night when I was reading in bed, I felt some really acrobatic movements, peeked at my tummy and ..... THERE I SAW IT!

And I laughed out loud and started talking to him. I told him to go to sleep as it was already very late and he refused to stop moving until I switched off the lights and announced to him that "Mummy is going to sleep now" and he *really* quietened down.

Can he really understand what I'm talking about?

Can't wait to see him again in the next sonogram!

And to Charlie Tan, I'll let you teach my kid astro but no bad bad stuff okay. I know you know lots of bad bad stuff (it'll scare my family and friends who read this blog if I list out what sorta bad bad stuff you know, so you know, I know, can liao).



It's another boring Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment