Okay.. I may be excited about my fast-approaching wedding, as well as the birth of my son.... But I'm about to surrender to fatigue and backaches.
The first-trimester fatigue is back again, and I can barely get enough sleep these days. Seems like all I want to do is sleep, sleep and sleep somemore.
Just the other day, on Monday to be more exact, I slept for the whole freaking day. Woke up at 9.15am to my alarm clock, switched it off, and promptly snuggled under my blanket. Woke up again at 11+am for some food (cos I was really hungry) and reading and fell back into bed again. The time when I woke up? 7pm. Called hubby and met up with him for dinner.
The only bad thing about all that sleeping was, it kept me wide awake till 4.30am. Maybe the stimulation from mahjong before bedtime played a part too.. I don't know. As a result, I felt sick the next day.
Now I'm feeling ultra, uber sleepy because I woke up at 8am this morning. I really need to take a nap, and I wish that 12noon will just arrive faster so that when almost the entire office goes out to lunch, I can nap.
*_*
And the increasing weight of the little fella a.k.a my son is giving me this dull, getting-to-be-quite-unbearable ache in my lower left back. I tried rubbing the area with my knuckles until the skin on my knuckle threatens to peel. It is now red and gives me a slight burning feeling when I touch it. Am I rubbing it too hard? My back is still aching.
From tomorrow onwards, hubby and I can no longer spend any nights together, until our wedding night. BOOHOOHOO!! No more backrubs. No more massages. No more morning kisses. SOB! 2 more weeks to go.. I'm starting to feel pitiful already. Ha ha ha.
Have to remind Mom and Dad to think about their guestlist and distribute the invitations soon. =) Oh so excited!
Have I mentioned yet the albums and all have been collected already? The pictures look good but the quality of the album and frame kinda disappoints me. Just not really what we were promised. *_*
No comments:
Post a Comment