No no no no NO! I'm not asking for one more chance! Wahaha.
I caught One More Chance with hubby on Sunday evening, on a rare day off for him and I say, the movie's not bad. Some parts touched me, some made me laugh, and some I thought were just quite silly to be a part of the movie. No spoilers, and it's quite worth the money, I think.
Guess what?
We didn't know Jack Neo, Mark Lee and Megan Tay were present at the screening too (and sat at the column of seats just beside us), until the credits rolled, the lights came on and Jack Neo thanked everyone for coming to support his movie and to ask for comments.
And to think hubby commented quite loudly during the part where Mark Lee was to marry Apple Hong that some parts of the show was quite stupid. Wahahhaa!! He thinks Mark Lee heard it cos Mark Lee kept looking at him while Jack Neo was talking.
I loved the scene where Hui-ge's senile and cancer-stricken mother was weeping and telling "Ah Huat" (who actually is Ah Hwee, played by Hui-ge) that although Ah Hwee disappointed her time and again, she had never, ever given up on him. Oh.. My tears fell together with Ah Hwee... So touching!
Next show(s) up on my to-watch list? March Of The Penguins and Perth. I know, I'm being kinda outdated, but hubby's a very busy man you know. =)
We're gonna collect our wedding album tonight! YAY!!
You're getting a tad too active, son, and you're keeping me awake for a good part of the night for being so squirmish in there. I love you, nonetheless... Many muaks from mommy and daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment