Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Little Babies and Golden Showers (not the xxx kind)

Baby Roy has a habit of peeing and shitting on his caregivers.

To date, he has pee-ed

  • Thrice on my hands while holding his legs up to clean his bottom.

  • Twice on Daddy while cleaning his poop.

  • Thrice on Grandma while drying him after a bath.


and

  • Sprayed shit on me twice, but luckily I managed to catch his shit in his diaper so I only got a few spots of shit on my clothes both times.

  • Sprayed spots of poop on Daddy.

  • Sprayed lots of poop on Grandpa just yesterday. The shit was all over Grandpa's abdomen and shorts. Some even landed on the sofa.


I have since learnt his cues to pee and shit so that I can avoid being hit by his shit and urine showers.



He has been rather cranky and difficult few days ago, and no longer smiled in his sleep... Called my mom and dad for help and they came and fed Baby Roy, rubbed oil on his tummy and rocked him to sleep and voila! Baby Roy gave everyone a bright, sunny, sweet smile in his sleep. He was having gas pains. I have since rubbed oil on his tummy 3 times in a day and he has started smiling in his sleep again. Yu Yee oil is like some magic oil.

This morning Baby Roy woke up at 2.30am for his milk and refused to sleep until a whopping 6.30am when Grandpa came to the rescue so that Dad and Mom can get some shuteye.

Taking care of a very young baby is really tiring. I'm so looking forward to the time when Baby Roy can sleep through the night.

1 comment:

  1. hi,

    Is your baby sleeping on bed? if does, pls toss your baby on either side so that your baby's head at the back will not get flat.

    Take care.

    hoon

    ReplyDelete