Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My new rice bowl

I have officially joined the life insurance industry as of today, and poor Baby Roy will not be seeing Mommy until 7pm this evening :(

I have just started work today and as of this time, I have not done any work yet but spent the whole morning sms-ing Hubby, thinking about Baby Roy, surfing the net and then doing some reading on the workflow, the staff handbook and ....... nothing else.

Went out to Bugis Junction to get some stuff during lunch.. Bought a vacuum flask for Baby Roy's hot water when we take him out, a more user-friendly milk powder dispenser and a musical toy for Baby Roy's entertainment since he can't hold any rattles in his hands and a crib mobile isn't suitable for him until he has stronger eye muscles to prevent him from becoming cross-eyed. So happy! My Baby Roy has a toy!

I actually wanted to buy him new clothes; bodysuits that look good enough to bring him out in and also fit his little body. He received lots of clothes as gifts but most are too big to fit him now. There are so many more things I want to buy for my little one but there's only so much time I have and I got to go home right after work cos he doesn't have a permanent caregiver yet and bro-in-law's looking after him.

And oh! Last night I watched Baby Roy poop and he looked really cute with his mouth in a very tight 'O' shape when shitting and he was really sweet to lie down there quietly while I clean him up and change his dirty diaper.

We celebrated his first month on Sunday. Yeah, I know it's a little early but Little Roy's Daddy wanted it that way. Received lots of gifts, mostly clothes.. Thanks to everyone who came!

This weekend when I've got the time I'm gonna go shopping again. Need to update my wardrobe now that I'm working again and need to dress appropriately. Not to mention dressing myself up, LOL. Although hubby doesn't show it explicitly, I know he doesn't want his wife to turn into an auntie after having a kid and neither do I. Perhaps I shall remind him too that I don't want an uncle for a husband, ha ha ha.

So sleepy now.. And I miss my Baby Roy so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment