Life has been boring these days.
2 weeks since I started work and getting familiar with my job scope, but hoping to be able to upgrade myself soon so that I can upgrade my pay check too!
Baby Roy has been growing well, and his skin problem has cleared up, thanks to Grandma's special concoction of some powder with water. He weighed a whopping 5kg at just 4 weeks of age and now at 6 weeks, he is getting really big. He looks just like a typical 3-month-old for his size and he's getting really handsome.
It's now quite obvious that Baby Roy looks like Daddy and has big and beautiful eyes like Mommy. LOL! Our domestic help, Sonia, arrived last Saturday and she has really taken a huge load off hubby and myself so that we can have some time for us. Baby Roy sleeps with us at night so that she can get some sleep and be well-rested for the next day.
Today is Friday and tomorrow is Pay Day! I'll be bringing Baby Roy back home to visit and probably get Sonia to come along with me so that I can teach her some baby-care basics. She uses one whole pack of baby wipes in less than 4 days! That's going to burn a hole in my pocket soon if I don't teach her how to clean Baby Roy's butt effectively. Alternatively, I can get her to use cotton wool and warm water.. Maybe I'll do that cos I bought a big roll of cotton wool and haven't used it ever since I cleaned Baby Roy's umbilical cord stump with it once.
Baby Roy is getting cuter by the day and doesn't sleep as much. He fusses quite a bit now and then but when he's feeling comfortable, he loves talking to whoever is giving him attention by coo-ing and smiling. Sometimes he squeals and laughs, sometimes he'll just babble. I think he's learning how to talk so I talk to him whenever I have the time and he's awake and attentive. I hope the road ahead of me will be smooth and that Baby Roy grows healthily under Daddy and Mommy's care.
By the way, my Panasonic X800 has broken down. Lousy phone. And it's quite silly. I tried to copy my contacts from the phone to my SIM card but it will always stop copying once it has gone past the contacts starting with 'H' and show "SIM card memory full". I've even tried deleting contacts but.. DAMN! NO USE!
Phone connections get cut off frequently and I have to restart the phone whenever that happens. Most of the time, it shows "SIM card rejected" or "Please insert SIM card". How can I not replace my phone?!?!!?!?!
So we went to Nokia Care and traded the X800 for a N70, topping up $560 cash at no contract. So far so good. I actually wanted the N91 but then too ex.. and I can't wait that long so.........
Okay! Have to continue with work. Just printed a whole lot of contracts and have to make sure they're in order. Till the next post!
isnt parenthood great? All my stress is gone when i see my baby. Hey... do put up your baby's photo. Try this website www.webshots.com
ReplyDeleteSeeya,
hoon