On MC today.
!!!!!!
Finally got some well-deserved rest, at the expense of my comfort. Had fever yesterday and went down to see a doctor near my office and went home early for some rest. I'm having a sore throat and gingivitis, so the doctor says and gave me antibiotics, paracetamol and serrazyme. I dunno what serrazyme is, don't ask me.
Anyway my fever has gone but I'm still feeling kinda woozy. Went for my first post-natal checkup on Monday and then caught a movie with hubby at Bugis Junction. Final Destination 3. I shall not comment on the show but I will never watch it again. Too gruesome. Also popped by Seiyu to get Mom a birthday gift cos it is her birthday this Sunday. Guess what I got... ......... A BOMB!
Yeah.. Like real. I got her something from my favourite skincare brand - Shu Uemura's Moisture Recovery Essence (cost me a bomb at $95 for 25ml) and got for myself the depsea water spray in mint. I just hope she doesn't waste my money and use it every day. Her skin is so dry...
Baby Roy is sleeping now. He has been a good boy and doesn't fuss so much except when he's hungry and tired. I haven't seen his poop for days and I'm wondering if his poop looks just like how it should - yellow with the consistency of peanut butter.
Baby Roy drinks a hundred dollars each week - at least 4 oz each feed and his formula runs out in a week. A can of Friso Gold costs $24.95 so multiplying it by 4.... Ta da! $100. But it's okay. I don't mind because he's growing well and he's really smart. He can hold his head up quite well and he loves smiling and coo-ing at people he's familiar with.
Tomorrow is Friday and I'll be back at work. There'll be lots of backlog to clear since I wasn't in on Monday and now, today. Oh no.........
No comments:
Post a Comment