Friday night!
Little Roy is sleeping now, love him to bits! I said "kiss mommy!" to him this morning, and he leaned over and put his lips on my cheek. Long time since I asked him to do it and it feels so sweet!
Shifted to the new office this week and got settled down in a day. Travelling distance is longer, but new office is more comfortable, brighter and cleaner. Only thing is, my superiors are still the same people and with the same stupid attitude. Sigh. Nothing I can do to change things I guess, cos I tried and it seems like they're quite blind to the cause of the problems at work. All I can do is wait for my little girl to pop and have a good, long break. And then quit. Ha ha ha.
Hubby is enjoying his last mahjong session of the week and we're going for a movie tomorrow. And a good break on Sunday. And then it's back to work again.
Missed my 28th-week prenatal appointment and till now have not made a new appointment. Sometimes I get slightly painful contractions but they don't last long. I do get a lot of Braxton-Hicks contractions though, and it's really uncomfortable. Have put on more weight than my previous pregnancy, although still less than 10kg. Feeling really fat. Wonder if I'm having a gigantic baby girl, just like Roy. Shall we give her a name with the meaning of 'queen', just like Roy (king)? Hmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment